About Our Q-Certified Program At Toyota of Berkeley
Are you looking to purchase a car around the greater Oakland area? Let's face it - buying a car is a big deal. This investment could be one of the largest you make in your life. And, with thousands of vehicles to choose from, how can you be sure you're making the right choice?
That's where our team at Toyota of Berkeley comes in. We're here to help you research the type of vehicle that best serves your needs and budget. And what you might notice is that a used car is exactly what you need.
But when it comes to used cars for sale, there are plenty of factors to take into account. Will it still run in a year? Is there an adverse history with your chosen vehicle? That's where our Q-Certified team comes in. Let's go over the differences between a standard used car and a Q-Certified car for sale.
When it comes to our Q-Certified vehicles, each one must meet or exceed an inspection by one of our expert Certified Service Technicians. Our service team has a high standard to allow one of our vehicles to become Q-Certified, and it must undergo a 128-point inspection.
And, only an ASE Certified Technician who has completed Q-Certified training may perform this service. So you know you're new purchase is going to last.
To ensure that each Q-Certified vehicle is in strict compliance with the high standards, Toyota assigns a nationally known independent third party to evaluate each Q-Certified dealerships to be sure randomly.
Peace Of Mind
Part of the Q-Certified process will include putting each qualified vehicle through a comprehensive history evaluation by Experian Automotive. Experian is one of the world's largest providers of auto history information, and every car must receive a clean history report to become certified.
In addition, every Q-Certified Toyota vehicle owner will receive an Ultimate Limited Powertrain Warranty that will provide your new vehicle with complete coverage details. Not only that, but each Q-Certified Toyota vehicle will qualify for an optional mechanical Repair Service Contract that will protect you from the cost of repairs down the road. Bring the car back to our Toyota of Berkeley dealership and have one of our service team members make the repairs for quick maintenance.
And So Much More
When you purchase a new Q-Certified from us at Toyota of Berkeley, you'll receive a one-year membership to Road America's Auto Assist program. This program provides members with roadside assistance, towing, emergency travel expense reimbursement, gas delivery, tire hazard protection, and the ability to help when locked out. Experience these features and more when you purchase your new Q-Certified vehicle from us today!
Not Just Certified Q-Certified!
WHAT MAKES A Q-Certified VEHICLE UNIQUE?
- Q-Certified vehicles must meet or exceed exacting inspection/reconditioning standards to be called a Q-Certified vehicle.
- Q-Certified vehicles receive a comprehensive vehicle inspection that scrutinizes all major vehicle systems, including engine, transmission, drivetrain, brakes, steering, suspension, heating, and cooling systems, tires, and exhaust system.
- Q-Certified vehicle owners will receive a completed pre-owned vehicle Inspection Report.
- Q-Certified dealerships have Used Vehicle Technicians, who have completed Q-Certified training on exacting standards, perform a comprehensive inspection/reconditioning process.
Quality Control Evaluation
- Q-Certified dealerships are randomly evaluated by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the strict Q-Certified standards.
Peace of Mind
- Q-Certified vehicles go through a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation to assure that your Q-Certified vehicle does not contain a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) report of incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
- Q-Certified vehicles receive a "clean" vehicle title report.
- Q-Certified vehicle owners will receive a Q-Certified Limited Warranty, which provides complete coverage details including: what's covered, what's not included, coverage period, maintenance requirements, and instructions should a breakdown occur.
- Q-Certified vehicle owners will receive a membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. Benefits include roadside assistance, emergency travel expense reimbursement, and tire hazard protection.
- Q-Certified vehicles qualify for an optional vehicle service contract. For even greater peace of mind, you might want to consider purchasing this optional coverage. It picks up where the limited warranty leaves off, with such valuable benefits as:
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the vehicle service contract
- Rental Reimbursement for the term of the vehicle service contract
Q-Certified LIMITED WARRANTY
- Coverage is valid anywhere in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must be serviced, receiving all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention: You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements: You must return to your Q-Certified Authorized Dealership or their affiliate for covered repairs. If traveling away from home, contact the Q-Certified Administrator for directions to the nearest Q-Certified authorized repair facility.
- NOTE: Failure to follow maintenance requirements and maintenance record retention section of the Q-Certified Limited Warranty may void coverage.
For More Information
- Ask the dealership's sales associate to review the Q-Certified Limited Warranty.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Roadside Assistance Benefits
- Towing Service: When necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest Q-Certified authorized repair facility.
- Fat Tire Assistance: Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member's spare tire.
- Battery Service: If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member's vehicle.
- Lock-Out Assistance: If a member's keys are locked inside of their vehicle, assistance will be provided in gaining entry into the member's car.
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service: An emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluid, and water will be delivered to any member in immediate need.
Visit Toyota Of Berkeley To Learn More
When it comes to finding a pre-owned vehicle near Richmond, CA, make the correct choice by visiting our team at Toyota of Berkeley. Our friendly auto sales team is more than happy to help you find a Q-Certified used vehicle that fits with your needs and last for years to come. If you have any questions about the program, reach out to our expert team today!